Friday, April 28, 2006

Through the eyes of this Ghost..

Woke this morning(0730) thinkin its evening(1930).
I freak out cos i slept at 2030 last night.
Then i went to bath and all.
I proceed to write a letter to my "boss" and print it out.
Moments later i realized that how come its(the sun) getting brighter instead of dark.
Thought of the end of the world is coming.
Finally it struck me that its morning.
Oh the horror and relief.
Hey call it morning confusion ok?
Dun laugh..i SAID dun laugh!!
*Aim*FIRE!!*Boom!!*

<->

Its interesting how sometimes people forget that i'm there.
With me watching them.
Probably tats y i'll never stop using the "ghost".
The reason for me to use the nick ghost.
Changes over the time.
At 1st,it was that i wanted disappear like a ghost.
Which i do sometime when i'm around ppl.
They say that i disappeared and appeared behind their backs.
Also,it was a time where i felt so alone and left out.
It was like i'm invisible.
Now sometimes ppl still ignore me,so i continue to use my "ghostly" exploits.
I enjoy watching ppl.Most of the time they dun realise it.
On why i enjoy watchin ppl?
Because i enjoy "reading" them.
No,i'm not a mind reader!
The real meaning is tat i read their movements,habits,things they do etc etc..
In fact everythin tat they do has a meaning.
You can do little to hide who u really are.
Unless u r aware of this u'll try to "disguise" urself as much as possible.
But sometime i can see this as well.
Also its not always i can read ppl.
Its usually ppl with certain vurnerabilties tat i read.
Ppl who have really overcame their vurnerabilties is harder to read.
It is only myself tat i can't read.
Although i know myself but its only really i see myself through other ppl.
I do know ppl who try to stay away from me.
I can only reason that they can't "read" me or merely i'm misunderstood.
Sometimes i do know of ppl who din like me for no reason or no proper reason.
Its interest isn't it when some1 dislike u for unknown reasons.
That all for now.
Ciau.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home