Thursday, April 20, 2006

10 feet under...

If i'm gonna be buried i rather my grave to be 10 feet under.
No particular reasons.Its just tat i like a all rounded number.
<->
Ah!! Gomen X2!!
Been rather tired lately since i've started working shift in the ward.
*Harh*
But i'm lovin it.If i'm doin anythin,i wanted to always do my best.
Although,i dun think its always seem to other ppl.heh.
Ppl are entitled to their own opinions though.
But still i'm hangin on..To do my best..
Until the time comes to let go..
<->
You see,all my previous crushes are ppl tat i've known n met personally.
But recently,i've seen this particular girl.
Since then i can't seem to get her off my idle mind.
Everytime i go to that particular place i was just hoping all my best tat i'll c her.
Is it just me or did i see her lookin at me then.
Still up for speculations.
If i hav a name for this i'll call it "Mystery Girl Syndrome"
It's like the situations where main characters gets intruiged by some mystery person.
Or maybe i'm watching too many movies.hah.
<->
Oh i'm missing last week's event.(11/4/06)
Well i join the College Cell's team in a Captain Ball tournament.
It was at MBS started at 8.30am.
Some talk,P&W, and warm-up.Then we're through!
Then we lost..
hahaha.
Was it we lost by 4:5?
can't seem to remember but i know we have a difference by 1 point.
But we lost due to "weird" refereing.
Rammin the catcher(or captain),rammin the players,runnin by the other team.
If it were me refereing i'll award several penalty shoots already.
*harh*
So we lost.And i went on as a spare player for the staff team.(Staff team won)
Be a referee for the staff team's match.(staff team lost)
Then finally a final spare player for the USM team.(which became the tournament champs)
Got a prize.Some snoopy mug with a cover.Not something for a guy like me.
At the end of the match some photo shoots here and there.
Me,ended up with a bad aching on my back and underthighs,and some sunburn.
haha..
All this for a mug.heh.
OK. its a nice mug.
<->
Nitez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home