Sunday, January 29, 2006

A Prosperous Sin...

Would It Be Sin for not posting on the Glorious First day of Chinese New Year?
Anyways,Have a Blessed n Prosperous Chinese New Year!!
On a futher note,
does everyone knows important Sms is meant to be replied.
Going to Eli's house on 1/2..
Ah trying hard to arrange every thing.
Everyone!!Call or Msg me ASAP!!
[Edit]Yup finally got my confirmations just moments after i wrote da 1st version.
So here da confirmation!!So far..
Ben,Peng Soon,ME,Wai Yi,Clarene & Ivan.Are goin to Elle's House on da 4th day of new year!!
Elle!!Wait 4 Us.
I sorry tat Anna,Yvonne,Hui Wen cannot make it but we'll make it next time rite?
[/Edit]
It would be nice if i remembered some fancy code for use on this day.
Heh..
Here Some Pic Scouring from da Web.


Not All Tat cool,I know.
Wait till i find a good site.
<->
~Random Thoughts~
Can't seem to get
You out of my head,
Even after so long
I thought I've forgoten you,
Then you appeared
In front of me,
Without realizing that
I'm the one that found you,
Deep inside of me,
Is the me that didn't want to forget,
This is the me,
That kept on longing & hoping,
Then again the other me,
Also Knows....,
Things that don't belong,
Will never be belong,
So in the end,
You'll only be in the deep crevices of my heart.