Monday, September 05, 2005

Black Cofee with optional Sugar or Milk..

Ah!! its been 2 week+ already since i last blog..
Hah..Gomen to all my minions..
<->
Lets start from last week..
Sun-Got a call from House of Notebooks tat ma pay's ready
Tues-heh..Finally went to HoN office to get my pay!!Bought my long awaited headphone mic!!And a packet of coffee beans from starbucks!!(exams near n a man need his cofee)
Wed-Merdeka!!or not for me..I'm still stuck at my place in tanjung bugah to study..
Only been out for a while..i'm totally piss at how a lot ppl make hooligans of themselves after merdeka(midnight)..totally..ridin n drivin around like maniacs.. 'Baka's..
Thurs-Went back today then went for College CG.We played a charade type of game while eatin till we went back..
Fri-Till Sun is as any day..
<->
Last 2 weeks.
Not much..Only on Sat tat we(College CG) had a Beach BBq in colaboration with USM CF.
i woukd like to give a full account but i'm running out of time so next time ok..
Ciau..

Ps:
-I've hav a exam this Sat.
-I've 2 exams this Sat!!.
-I hope i'm studyin well before this Sat..
-Heh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home