Tuesday, June 14, 2005

HeadacheX2

Haah..i'm in da EVER-SLOW internet Room in my college...
Y?Coz i'm helpin somebody to take some pics..
Oh the things i go through as 1 of da best photograhers in my college.Heh..
Ok its Tues.I dun think da problem's solved yet but it "seems" to be goin tat way.
Dun ask me y n how.I seriously dun know.
Old problems comes a ringin again.
It seems last year i took some class photos and da previous commitee took orders and cash from some of the class reps already.
Now the problems is this,no photos hav been developed and there has been certainly no trace of the money.
So where did this go?
This is not the only screw up tat da previous Committee left.
So many more tat i can't say.
Oh well,its another one of those days where i'm involved n i've no control.

OK time's runing.Gotta go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home