Sunday, April 24, 2005

I'm still awake but spinin..

Its a wonder tat i'm still awake n not passed out sometime ago..
Reason?I only slept 1 hour only from 6am-7am..
And i went to Youth Park to play some games for this coming Family day..
All equally tiring.
Went to hav lunch at Pizza Hut next.(Stuff maself..)
Got home around 3.30pm.Had a nap at 4.30.Woke up at 5.30pm.
Y? Gonna go for floorball practice at Dalat High.
Until 11pm got back almost 12am.

Whoa ma head really spining now...
Random things keepin popin into my head..

Aiyah,not really satisfied with myself at floorball practice today..
Need to train more..Keep tryin to do things tat i probs keepin up.
But not even tat tired also..
But after coolin down.da tireness sets in..

Wah my eyes really feel like popin out ready..
Gotta rest ASAP..

PS:oh yeah bout da last CareGroup which Yvonne sends a wrong message to me.
Actually i'm suppose to do an ice breaker but Yvonne din tell me.
But...I still did da ice breaker with extra message!!Cool!!
All thanx to God..Amen..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home