Sunday, March 06, 2005

What If..........?

What if a girl u hav feelins for suddenly ask you to forget bout her.
Throw away your feelins that u had for her for sometime now.
On a reason that she is not what she seems.
Should i throw my feelins, Feel the hurt and then move on again.
how is that so?
If feelins such as love is so easily thrown away,
would there be love that we hav seen today.
Some guys would be more than willin to throw their feelins and move on without hurtin.
But i'm not them some guys.
i've learn to cherish these feelins.Happiness,Sadness,Love,Regret.
Its how i learn again and again how to cherish these feelins.

Another Decision to make
whether to continue on to finish my resit my exams.
Another future decision which to go to Australia to work as a trainee Nurse(Dun Laugh).
And if its possible,i'll study Psychology there.
One decision,is to continue on.Finish what i started.
Which is in line with my personal principals.
Decision decisions.i'll let time tell then.
Only God can tell me on my decisions and feelins.
Thank You.

What is this Feelin?
This achin in my heart,
Only i can tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home