Monday, February 21, 2005

Cloud-Nined

i finally confess to my crush yesterday.nope,no love word.Yeah i told her i like her.
I started by telin da classic "Wat if a guys asks U" question. Of cause this prompt her 2 ask me if i'm triyin to tell her somethin.Well it ended up i bruptin out my feelins.
i wish i could say she has da same feelins also but tats not da case.
but i'm happy tat its finally out.The response is wonderfully positive so we still frens.Anyways i don't i'm ready 2 start a relationship rite now.
Am i afraid?Unqualified? i don't know.Maybe we'll develope from here..or maybe not..
Only time will tell with God as my guide.
Other updates:
Played badminton yesterday after 2 years of break and 1/2 year of non-excercise.
So rite now my right side of my body is aching bad..auch,everytime i move it hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home