Friday, April 08, 2005

3 weeks passed and Exam's Next week!!

Ah..Its been 3 weeks since i've posted..
Sad i'm now losin my net life after movin out to study..
Heh..I'm now setlin in easy at my new place.
So updates x2!!
So CF farewell for the seniors happen last week wed..
Really felt like an old man there..Heh..
And also i've decided to let go of my feelins for my crush already..
This happens when u can't take anymore of the pain in ur heart..
I was sad tat nite..Din see anybody either the next day but i felt relief..
The relief of been set free from the feelins tat seems to crush u.
Of coz this wouldn't be possible without God.
1 of the little miracles tat i've been blesed.
I'm more happy and Focused now..
Dun seemed to hav anymore things to say..
Result of leavin 3 weeks without blogin.
So how will this life go on?Where will it lead?
Only God will tell..

PS:-
Air Tv has finally finished.Really sad story in the end but nice to watch throughout.
Go download it from AnimeSuki or get it from me.

Been really scramblin for my Windows Programin exam next Mon.Help!!

Hah...I'm now available again..But not seeing anyone soon..heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home