Saturday, March 12, 2005

Yesterday, Today : Bringin Back The Pass...

Argh my legs are aching like crazy...
This is what u get for tryin out for a Badminton competition after you yourself hav stop playin after so long and recently just started playin again...
I hav to admit, there are good enough players in my college..
Well at least i beat da first team and proceed to the quarters..
and meet the Winner of the tournament..
Well we got our arse kick badlyby them...Its a doubles competition did i mention...
Tried playin a few games with my partner after..for singles..
got beaten but its probably due to my crammin leg..Which the result is like now..

Yesterday went to FGA's youth P&W concert..Realised somethin..
Heh even though i don wanna go to da front like i used to a few years back..
With a reason that i'm too old...or i felt old..can't feelin like this though.
After such a long time haven't been in the youth scene,really feel that i'm such out of place..
But anyways anyhow....the next thing i know,i'm in da front praisin and worshipin with the rest in front...i guess deep down i also wanna do wat i've used to do..
Also today,It felt young again.Yeah i know i'm only 20++ but i cant help feelin old you know.I guess this is what they call adulthood.huh..

PS:
last wed i scolded a class for wastin my time and being inconsiderate.
Really a terrible class.
i've taken photos of so many classes and this class manage to make me so angry.
But i manage to keep my anger from burstin overly.Only scolded them them without shoutin.Then return to my usual manner and directed the photo shoot as normal.
Relly thank God for that.Havn't been angry for sometime already.

Last week,i think i made my crush angry or irratated.
So i appologised X2.She gave hint tat she's in some kind of mess or somethin.
But she wouldn't tell.Guess i'm not in that level of trust yet.
Anyways i'm happy this week,we are still frens.
Even gave me her usual critism and sarcasm.Then we laugh bout it.
So we still hav a chance rite?I hav'nt lose that feelin yet.
Only time will tell.
God's timin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home