Monday, March 07, 2005

Woke up late again..

Hell..
I woke up late again for my photography session for year 1s.
Woke up at 11am somethin while my 1st photosession is suppose to start at 10am.
Well tats who i am.can't even wake up to my preset alarm clocks(2)
Or maybe i'm 2 tired.so 11am rushin to get bath,dressed,get my mom to take me.
To cut a long story short,i still arived late enough to hav 7 missed classes.
Still a not to much an uneventfull day.
Full of kids wanna change their timeslot(much excuses).
Kids fussin on how should they look.
Kids who think they do better than a photographer who is lookin at them while they r standin in their rows.
Ah..Why did i do this job in the first place?Oh, i like photography!!Idiot.
Yeah,i do like but the only thing i can do is take photos of kids!!
I need a real photography job!!
Which is really hard hard to find and get.
Get this although it sounds braggy.I'm a good or should i say i'm a great photographer!!
If only i can show my best shots which are a lot from a recent event(Odessey Nite).
Hah wat can i say.i don't even have my own camera(my last broke).
Well pray and wish.Good nite.
Ciau..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home