Saturday, June 11, 2005

Problems,problems although not mine..

Hai..
I dun understand y kids(my year 2junior05/06)tend to cause so much problems.
This time it's de ED. Board.
This friend of mine,hav been helpin me in previous photography sessions.
Real big help actually.
Heres da problem.She can't here credits hours for last year.
Da previous commitee promise me tat they will give her 1.
This year i found out tat they didn't.No biggie.
I ask da new commitee to get her 1.Da prez agreed.
Secratery didn't wan to give her..
Next my successor(Head Photographer) began to find problems with my real successor.
This happens when people tat is not suppose to take a post take a post tat is not theirs.(I've already choose my Head Ph. but a Lec puts in a rumor tat she's quitin college.
So in the end a on da spot Head is choosen.

I've gotta solve this on Mon.Afterall i've got a Respondsibility to my juniors.
Thanx for your comments on da last post.I'll pray for them.
*japanese*"Oya Suminasai".*Sign out*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

chill man chill...

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home