Sunday, July 31, 2005

Feverishly Done..

Hah..Got a bad fever last 2 weeks ago..
Found out bout it on Tues..Got worse on Wed evening..
Had to call ma Mum on Wed night to fetch me on Thurs..
Got home,sweat da hell out of myself.I literally sweat till Sat.
Ain't a good experince.
Especially when i've not gotten sick for more than a year ++.

I've got no excuse for not blogin durin tat week.But i guess i'm lazy tats all.heh.
Got not much to write either..Except for how much i've suffered durin tat time..
I dun think u wanna hear tat.
<->
So last week?Basically life is juz da same as it's alwiz is.
Get to class.Try to sleep early.Read my Bible(not alwiz).
So its juz pretty much boring.This leaves me pretty much to think bout stuff.
Unessary stuff if i might add.Bout people around me(girls),stuff i do(being a bzbody),game tat i can't play(yet),personal projects(halfway through).
Haih,guess i'm pretty much confused.

So da floorball league tat i'm in ended yesterday.My team places 3rd.
Not so bad.
So it seems tat my team is great in defence and is on offence majority of da time.
I've scored twice on tat particular week.Neva scored since then.Sad.
Really hope i can score somemore.
But tats wat u get for not enough practice n trainin.
Tats y i'm gonna start trainin again.

Today at dinner,its seems tat there's a snatch thief incident at da place my family had dinner.Some of u will know its da western food stall by da roadside.
All tat happen is tat i heard a scream then a roarin of a motorbike.
Its confirm a snatch thief incident later by some word of mouth.
<->
Wow,missin 2 weeks sure makes this lots of writin.
So now allow me write a part of wat i've been thinkin lately.
Girls,i a guy so it is inevitable tat someway somehow i'm gonna notice girls everywhere.I'm sorry if this makes me sound like a serial stalker.
I know its normal to be attracted for a girl with a nice face.But it stops there.
Its juz stops at attraction.Apparently i dun know tat girl i can't fall for her.
Well i can still be attracted to this particular girl but it alwiz start n ends with me lookin at her then lookin away.I wonder if this is normal.

My last 2 crushes,i fell for them cos of wat they are inside n not because they r pretty.Sadly i tend to know them 1st before they know me.Most of da time they don't.
So wat r da chances of me findin my dream girl?
She has to hav da same interest as i am.Sports(floorball,badminton,basketball) and drama arts.Pc gamin,anime,manga n facial is a plus.Of all this,mental maturity is a major plus.The chances is might be well as none.My last 2 crushes only has one of my major interest.

I guess i like to know a girl tat i can really talk with.As well as sharing dreams n interests.I do find it hard to talk to less than matured ppl as well as ppl who dun take me seriously.Knowin a girl tat can understand me is another 1/mil.Heh..
Wat can i say.I'm hard to understand by most ppl.
I'm talkin too much..Ciau..

PS:-I'm workin at PC Fair this Fri,Sat,Sun.If u wanna buy a notebook,do come look for me yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home