Saturday, July 09, 2005

I'm a Happy Happy guy Today!!

Wa hahaha,
Today!!At da floorball RGBC league I scored a total of 2 goals!!
Not much but its better than last week.Which i got no goals or an unallowed goal.
Argh!!I'm still not satisfied with myself.Gotta train!!
I've goten better compared to last week.
I wanna grow!!Heh..talkin like a kid..feels like a kid again.
Hmm..i wanna do as much as posible or i feel like i got not much time left.
No i'm not dying..Juz feels like it.
Anybody who wans to be my personal coach can call me.heh.

The latest Bomb attack in London.
Although i dun show anythin physically,I feel sick to the core.
I think bout ppl who died.Hav they know Christ?Why did they die?
How will this benefit anyone?It feels like its so easy to kill nowadays isn't it?
Then i think bout ppl in Malaysia.
In the news,all i hear is are "Malaysians" safe?.Are they all rite?
I understand that Malaysians tightly knited(?).
But wat bout ppl who are not Malaysians?
Do we forget bout them sayin its their problem?
Haih..I dun claim to be all good for humanity either.
All i know it doesn't feel right.
I pray GOD use this for his purpose.

After 3 weeks,i expected tonnes of stuff to write.
Heh,i'm getin old.Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home