Monday, July 11, 2005

On a added note..

Yesterday,went to da RGBC youth meetin.
Somehow wat i've felt last Sat make sense to me now.
If floorball i wan to be better than ever.
Y not try to be better for Christ!!
Life like floorball is fast and furious..
U score a few goals but u still feel tat u r not good enough.
Yeah,i guess this means i wanna continue grOWin in Christ..
Da only time u stop growin is when U die or when Jesus comes back.
Heh..I've got a lot of growin to do..
<-->
Juz talk bout this to a fren.
Its bout my last 3 MAJOR crushes.
These r da crushes tat i get da "willies" or rather da "heart attacks".
Most will know wat i'm talkin bout.
Lets c.We talk how tragic endin of all my crushes are.
1st crush came to know bout my feelins for her.
Forced me to say it.Endin?We din become a couple.
2nd crush din know bout my feelins at all.
Think its a good thing?Think again.
Its starts well enough to turn into a love-hate feelin.
3rd crush is da most tragic of all.
Confessed to her(almost force),in the end i de-confessed(un-confess,etc) to her.
Do u c da pattern here?Tragic huh?
I feel like tellin da 2nd crush soon bout this expired feelins.
Juz wanna know her response.Wanna take a vote?
Although i've no feelins for her watsoever anymore.

Hehe..guess u guys got to know me a little more today.
Ciau..
<-->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home