Friday, September 30, 2005

Shockingly Shockin

Ah Not much of a day for me.
Except for a Special little encounter.

So how's today?
Woke up today..
Later went to college to send in ma form to retake 1 of ma subjects.
Well da special encounter was before i went to college.
In da lift i forgot to bring my shades so after the lift went to ground floor i waited to go up again.
Guess who came in?
It da gal i met at da last PC Fair!!
She came in said "hey".Guess wat i said...a very loud "OOHH!!"
Then i ask for her name..and her is "-insert-".
My response is worst tat i can ever give to a girl..
Argh!!how did tat stupid response came out of my mouth...
I wish i could do better..but past is past..

Maybe i couldn't help it cos when she came in she really looked "nice".
I dunno how describe it but she jus really looked attractive.
Argh..am i in love again?
a very big NOT!!
Its jus tat when she came in ma heart jus leap a little..
Heh pray for me...
Ciau..
PS:nothin's final ..