Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My first Bloody(literally) Job

So yup my job was to help da good doctor to operate on this dog.
And it was da first day i'm at da vet's too.(2 weeks ago)
..So wat i did was i help him to cut open da dog stomach and all da guts spill out....
......juz jokin,din happen tat way.
All da Doc did was juz get da blood out from da dog's ear swellin.
then take out 2 some growth at da dog's stomach.
the other days are quite interestin as well as i continue to learn new stuff.
ASk me bout it.
<->
Yesterday,
i woke up to a sight of an young iguana walkin on my window sill.
I've grown acustom to sights of geckos,shiny skinks and occational young iguana outside my tanjung bugah room.
But i neva really expected 1 to acctually get in my room!!
So wat i did?
Thinkin of how some girls tat i know of would srceam their heads off.heh.[evil tot]
Then i proceed groggily to grab a plastic bag then slowly and slowly got near it..
Then i caught it then place it in a plastic bag which is now still in my room.
At da same time i'm searchin everythin bout iguanas online.
Oh well,there's too much info for me to digest.
wanna help me?Wanna know more?CAll me.
Ciau..