Sunday, March 05, 2006

Missing myself..

Hargh..
Finally pushed my self enough to write today..
I really should start writing more..
heh..
Well lets check ma latest happenins.

Hah,results from last Sem finally came..
I've pass 3 subs out of 4..
Good?
Well not really.Espeacially if i've aimed to pass all.
Plus,i've gotten rid of all my notes i'm resittin last sem..
Hmm bummer..

This bring me to my next bummer point..
Recently i've been given da option to study psychology.
Before i've also been makin plans to study nursing.
So now i'm kind of a crossroad..

But with my results now..
i've confirm with all parties.
i gotta get a diploma to go straight to study a Psychology Degree.
Except for HELP,there this requirements tat sez tat a "matured" 21 years can join with a SPM cert.But still i gotta send in my application to see if i can.
Still Da intake's May,next exam time is 23rd April.
It seems i might just able to make it..
Analysis n Design of Information Systems 2,
ah buggersome..
Ciau..