Saturday, April 22, 2006

A partially Sad day..

Yeah its somehow a sad day for me today..
Coz all the student nurses went back today.
They were all nice ppl to talk,learn and joke around.
Shared stuff here and there.
Yeah all of us got a real friendship working there.
If anybody is havin a jagged thought,shame on you.
So,there was a obvious sense of loss when they left.
But,no point losing your feelings.
Only a brief goodbye is all i get and give.
In my book havin friends is as important as life itself.
Fortunately i got their hp numbers.
So wat i'm gonna do now is to send a sms to each of them.
Each one different but connected.

So here goes,
1)
[Time's so short]
Our encounter was brief,
Even shorter is our goodbyes,
But no point fretting,
Over thing we can't change,
Little did i know,
How valuable it is,
Our time together,
There's truth u'll never realise,
Until it's gone,
Love may come & go,
but friends last forever.

2)
[Us & U]
You're students,
Yet friends & teachers,
Helping us & teaching us,
Through & through,
None has deeper meaning than this,
That you're there for us,
And Us for you,
Leave is painfull,
But it's only true that,
Life is meant to move on,
So live on,
In case we meet again.

3)
[Our's]
Are patients,
Our gifts or curse?
But it's true then,
We gain certain purpose,
Sometimes thanking them,
is not enough,
But loving them,
is more than enough,
So do Ur best,
in Ur current purpose,
So tat,u'll remember,
& Neva Regret,U hav a purpose.

4)
To never ever,
let a good scolding go to waste,
Tats my style,
To keep a smile,
No matter what,
Its my way.
To care 4 1 another,
Is wat i do,
To "bully" is to show,
me doin just tat.
This is all in all,
my gift to you.

5)
Congrats!!A Free gift 4 U!!
Claim Ur free SMS from XX,XX,XX and XX.
With Extras of Address:XX,
Email/Msn:XX.
XX remember to send me those photos!!

<->

It's pretty weird tat i suddenly wanted to go to youth fellowship today.
Turns out to be a pretty right time for me to go.
For one da Youth leader Sam wanted to hav a youth commitee meeting tonite.
I'm suppose to be invited but he din wan to call me coz he din know wat time i'm workin.
So there i am.
Then at the youth commitee meeting which is in us pizza!!
I had a nice dinner.
Which turns out i was pretty damn right to be there cos Sam wanted to discuss bout the family games which i'm in charge of.
I've remembered to bring along the games copies too!!
"Talk bout God leading..."
Cool rite.
Is this from God tat he wanted me to go to youth today?
.....
I better pray somemore.
OK Ciau..
<->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home