Monday, October 30, 2006

God's pushing me..Can't stop the flow..

When i've touchdown in KL i've thought that i'll take it slow.
Take my time.Enjoy the scenery man.
Unfortunately or fortunenately,i've found none of that.
God's moving in my life.
In ways i cannot understand but i've come to realise,that plans of his are now in motion.

Sometime ago before i came to KL, I'm was trying hard to finish my exams.
Which i've failed.A normal 2 year course i was finishing in 4.
Times seem bleak then even when i was finishing my last paper.
I've passed.
Worked in the hospital trying to pass the evalaution to become a nurse.
Didn't get it.
Then my dad asked,"What do you want to continue to study?"
God's wheel continues to roll.
The miracles keep on coming, big & small.

Now i'm here.
Churching in ACTS Church.
Serving.Though an hour away.
I'm happy.I'm glad.
All because i've made a decision and stuck with it.(Probably God has something to do with it)
Things are rolling in ways i cannot imagine then.
I'm cure of Leadership Phobia.(I Think)
I've accepted responsibilities that i'd fear taking.
God's broken me & remold me.
Something's BIG gonna happen.
I can't wait but at the same time i'm a bit scared.
I'm shivering in excitement.
I understand new things are expected of me.
I'll do my best to abide by them.
After comin this far, i don't wanna lose my blessings just yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home