Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I counted...Offcially 24 today.

Oh dear..
It's the undeniable fact that i'm now 24 years of age...
It's also undeniable that this is also one of my most pleasant birthday ever.
It started this Sunday that 1st time my birthday was anounce in church(ACTS Church)
Got a chocolate bar.YAY.The teens finished it with me.heh.
Otherwise Kenny would go super high.

Saved the wrapper..
If your Birthday is on that Sunday week,
You'll get this ONE super ni-se choc bar.
(Secretly been waitin for this moment)

Next was 1-800-United Cell in Wangsa.
After it was all over they gave me this "kecik" cake with such a kiddish decor.
Got to eat it after they force me to drink this God-Knows-What concoction.
Did not give them the pleasure of being gaged by it.Heh.Juz drank it like gravy.

Tues,today.Woke up today with lots of b'day wishes and even more later throughout the day.
After rushing the media set-up for CF,then rushing to Tasik Selatan to meet-up with Sis.
Rushed to Subang to get Mum to our long awaited dinner at "The Apartment" at "The Curve". Then stoping by Starbucks to get that "Dark Mocha Frapachino".

Came back to J.J,my house.
Got the final B'day greetings for the day from my fav. gals Jerusha and Wen Lin.

So i think its rather appropriate to thank these people who wished me.

24 years that I've lived,
I thank God for the wonderful friends He gave me,
Those who support me to give me strength,
Those who are there for me,
Those who remembered a very forgetful me,
Those who bothered to challenge me,
Those I din even bothered with,
Those who have too much time on their hands,
Wishing me through the wonders of technology,
Those who really invest their life in my life,
There are no better friends than this when they spend even a minute for you.
Telling people you are there if you ever need me,
Telling people that you are not alone,
That's what friends are for,
Thanks...

Immediate people to Thank.
Sis, Mum, & Sis's bf.

People who wished me personally.
Housemates-Hao Han, Jia Pei, Andy
CFers-Jerusha, Wen Lin
1-800 United- Vincent, Nick, Kenny, Fay, Mei Fong, Joshua
Sorry if i've left out any.

SMS greetings
Helen Koh-From ELS & CF
Andy-Housemate
Lin Wai Yi- 1-800-United Cell
Lin Meiyi-The ever talented gal from ELS
Kar Mun-CFer

Facebook
"Message"
Su Chee- A Cool Gal from ACTS
"The Wall"
Ps Andy Yeoh- Teens Pastor & Lead of A.F.
Caroline Lam- From ACTS & Lightbulb
Jason Ding- Bangsar H@mes Leader & Lead of Unabashed
Lyndsey- from back home in BOG Church Pg.

Friendster
Eu Seng- Good Buds back in Secondary.
Steven Tang- Back in TARC PG

Thanks Alot!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home