Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm back in da middle of my 2nd year 1st sem...

Again 2 months has passed since i've last blogged.
I've just got my internet last month.
Basically i've been lazy to update ma blog since i've no excuse to make up for tat 1 month.
Heh..
So to make up for tat. i'll maybe start a 2 or 3 parter blog within this week and next week!!
Not tat there's much readers of this blog anyways but there's at least 1 faithful reader i'm determined not to disappoint!
<->
Part 1 - May.
Yea a continuation from ma last post. We finished the society day booth. Especially glad when it's finished. We got a total of 200++ members!! This had better be worth it cos i've to cut short my holiday of 1 month in Penang to only a week!! Yea yea poor me.

Lots of stuff happen since then but i'll leave you guys with this 1st cos this is the 1st part remember?
Heh..Cya!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home